Why your business needs a blog
Improve your Google ranking
- Creating content on a regular basis is one of the best ways to increase your website’s Google ranking.
- Blog posts or articles increase the traffic to your website, informing Google that your site has authority and improving your ranking accordingly.
Blogging is good promotion
- Writing blogs on topics related to your business is an excellent way to promote and establish your business as an authority in your industry.
Blogging adds value
- Blogging is a great way to showcase the products and services you supply and to explain why customers should do business with you.
- Blogging also increases communication with your existing customers.
How it works
Details and pricing
Per blog (500 – 750 words)*
Free initial strategy session
Keyword list relevant to your business
Research, fact check, write, reference
Suggested metadata - categories and tags
Source images if needed
Inclusive of first-draft changes
Email / Phone / Zoom support
No setup fee. No minimum term
Get started by sending us an email telling us about your requirements. Obligation free.
*Price is based on a per-word rate of US$0.32.
How often should you blog?
Once a week, once a month – it's up to you. But what is important is to blog on a regular basis.
What is the right blog length?
Blog length can vary but typically between 500 and 750 words is the ideal length for search engine optimization or SEO (increasing your website's Google ranking). Longer (or shorter) blogs can be written if required (per-word charges apply).
How are the blogs supplied?
Blogs can either be supplied as a Word document or can be uploaded directly to your website via website admin – access details will be required to do this.